Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What one blogs when she has nothing interesting to blog about...

MY Baby brother "Boo boo" :) 

So, has anyone else been as bored as I have been today? 

To warn you, this post is apt to be very uninteresting.
 I hope you'll read on anyway!

I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music. 
No, I don't have my dates messed up. 
It's on the radio (Or in my case, on the internet) right now!

I wonder if this post is gonna get published, or if I'll even finish it. 
I've started writing it 3 times today and found each time that the things I wrote of were far too uninteresting to put on here. 
This time, I'm writing the same things but trying to make them sound less boring than they did before.

I've just heard that people that watch Dancing with the stars are 40% more likely to play it safe in most aspects in life. 
I usually watch it, but I haven't really this year because I have ballet on Mondays so I miss all the dancing, and I can't be bothered to watch it online. 
It's funny, last year I was upset because Derek Hough wasn't on the show. This year, now that he's back, I haven't watched it hardly at all. 
He's my favorite in case you couldn't tell ;)
I did watch part of the results show last night. I had read about Victoria (a young brain tumor survivor and ballet dancer) a while ago and was very excited to watch her dance once I realized who she was. I loved her performance, It was beautiful! 


Victoria's story




I  set up a "Contact me" and  "facebook" page for this blog today. It took forever, but I'm pretty happy with it. I also made the banner larger. I think it's an improvement!

I can't believe that my Birthday's next month! It the year has gone by so fast! 
Hopefully next year will be more productive for me than this year. I'm not gonna lie I've been a "little" lazy ;)

This year my New years resolution was to not drink soda all year. 
Here I am in November and I haven't tasted that stuff all year. 
To tell you the truth, I couldn't see drinking any even after the year is over. 
Once, a long time ago my Dad had to go clean up at a soda company because one of the ingredients had eaten through the container it was in and through the floor. 
(At least that's how I remember the story)
Imagine what it could to to a persons insides! 
Not good... Not good!


I need a video camera so I can get a Youtube account started... Or at least post some videos on here. 
Chances are I'll post a video on here before I get a V-camera (if I ever do), even if it's bad quality. 

Well, I really don't know what to talk about next!

Gonna go ask my Dad something important then take a shower.

May none of your days be as boring as mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment