Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wanna go to sleep!

Hehe, thumbs up for deliberate mock pouty faces ;)

Fact: I just spend an hour and a half writing an article that I decided not to publish. 


I'm super bored, and I can't wait to go to sleep, but I decided I really wanted to post on here so here I am :)

I can't wait till I finish Couple or trouble so I can watch Boys over flowers...  8 out of ten chances are you have no Idea what I'm talking about. But that's okay because I shall tell you. 

Couple or trouble and Boys over flowers are Korean dramas. 

One thing about me is that I either watch one series and I watch all of it, or I can't watch it. I must finish before I start a new one. I like to finish things off instead of leaving them hanging in the middle of a show :)

I decided to give up fast food as of 2012. I don't eat very much of it anyway. And I really hate eating fast food because I know it's bad for me and I always feel like I'm digging my own grave when I eat it. 

I just remembered that I might be going to Florida next year. Now that it's so close I feel like something will come up and it won't happen.  I love vacation!

Is it funny that I day dream about grocery shopping?
More specifically I dream about going grocery shopping at my three favorite stores,  Trader Joe's, Whole foods and jungle Jim's, with my two youngest siblings, then going to the mall, Starbucks and Panera bread? 
I know, it really is very strange. I like it though, it's how I'd like to spend a lot of my days.

I just found the most adorable picture ever of my favorite angel Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom. 

Come, feast your eyes on this adorable couple. 


Well.... I think I'm gonna go now. I'm so sleepy it's not funny! 

Goodnight, Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment